Информационный сервер для программистов: Исходники со всего света. Паскальные исходники со всего света
  Powered by Поисковый сервер Яndex: Найдется ВСЁ!
На Главную Pascal Форум Информер Страны мира
   Программы для BBS    >>    mksrc001

MK BBS - Turbo Pascal Sources of Mark May's BBS   mark May 09.08.1995

Полные исходники MK BBS.
MK BBS Source Code. This archive contains full modern source code to a BBS. Instead of releasing the BBS itself, I have decided to release the source code so that sysops can modify it as needed to match what they want for their BBS.

+---------------------------+----------------------------------------+ | Mythical Kingdom Software | | | ѓ ѓ ѓ ѓ | MK BBS Source | | ђђђ іј іј ђђђ | Copyright 1995 by Mark May | | ђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђ | All Rights Reserved | | ђђђђђђђђђђђђ | | |  | | +---------------------------+----------------------------------------+ MK BBS Source Code This archive contains full modern source code to a BBS. Instead of releasing the BBS itself, I have decided to release the source code so that sysops can modify it as needed to match what they want for their BBS. The source code is an unsupported release. In general I do not plan to support or answer questions about MK BBS or the source code. While I currently am running MK BBS, I am hoping to covert soon from running under DOS to running under Linux. I am also releasing an archive of executables for the MK BBS system. There are no plans to release the source to the utilities (so don't ask). Many of the utilities use 3rd party libraries (like OPRO). If you really do want to reach me (considering the above disclaimers, you may try the following methods: * Through the FidoNet EchoMail MK Conference (AreaTag MK). This is a product support area for all Mythical Kingdom Software. * Via NetMail to Mark May (Author) at address 1:110/290. * Call the Mythical Kingdom Tech BBS directly: DataLine : 513-237-7737 (9600 Baud HST/V32/vFC/v34) * You may also send comments to maym@dmapub.dma.org * Or, mail your questions/suggestions to: Mark May Mythical Kingdom Software P.O. Box 24808 Huber Heights, OH 45424