Информационный сервер для программистов: Исходники со всего света. Паскальные исходники со всего света
  Powered by Поисковый сервер Яndex: Найдется ВСЁ!
На Главную Pascal Форум Информер Страны мира
   Программы для BBS    >>    mkavt100

MKAVT 1.0 - MK Avatar/Ansi Interpreter   Mark May 27.03.1993

Эмулятор ANSI и AVATAR графики в паскаль-программах.
MKAvatar is a set of routines to allow you to easily implement ANSI and AVATAR graphics in your Pascal programs. Usage is quite simple, just include Uses MKAvatar; in your program. MKAvatar will automatically initialize itself. To interpret ANSI and/or AVATAR characters just send the character to the AvatarChar procedure.

+---------------------------+----------------------------------------+ | Mythical Kingdom Software | MK Avatar/Ansi | | ѓ ѓ ѓ ѓ | Avatar/Ansi Interpreter | | ђђђ іј іј ђђђ | | | ђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђ | Copyright 1993 by Mark May | | ђђђђђђђђђђђђ | All Rights Reserved | |  | | +---------------------------+----------------------------------------+ -----------------------------[ USAGE ]------------------------------ MKAvatar is a set of routines to allow you to easily implement ansi and avatar graphics in your Pascal programs. Usage is quite simple, just include a: Uses MKAvatar; in your program. MKAvatar will automatically initialize itself. To interpret ansi and/or avatar characters just send the character to the AvatarChar procedure. Example: i: Word; Tst: String; For i := 1 to Length(Tst) Do AvatarChar(Tst[i]); Both ansi and avatar are supported at the same time, so feel free to mix both types of codes if you want. I have included a small demo program (MKDemo) to give you a fuller example of how MKAvatar works (shows how MKAvatar can be used to allow you to include an ansi screen as an intro screen to your program). ------------------------[ PRODUCT SUPPORT ]------------------------- Help or suggestions can be submitted in a variety of ways. * Through the FidoNet EchoMail MK Conference (AreaTag MK). - This is a product support area for all Mythical Kingdom - Software. * If the MK Echo is not available in your area, it is available from the following addresses: 1:110/290 1:3625/457 1:151/1000 1:151/1003 * Through RIME (RelayNet) at address ->MYTHKING. * Via NetMail to Mark May (Author) at address 1:110/290. - You will have to poll for your reply after two days due to the - product being free. An answer should be waiting for you by - then. If you do not receive a reply within 5 days, please - re-send your message. If you don't pick up your reply, it will - be deleted in a week or two. * Call the Mythical Kingdom Tech BBS directly: - DataLine : 513-237-7737 (9600 Baud v32) * Or, mail your questions/suggestions to: Mark May Mythical Kingdom Software P.O. Box 24808 Huber Heights, OH 45424